webasto

1. MOI

Poor interior heating

So my 51 plate 1.4 TDI SE (230k) takes about 20mins to warm up the interior. Thats stationary and slightly quicker if driving. When I turn the ignition only cold air comes out of the vents regardless of how high I set the climate control. Actually typing this out makes me think that the hot...
  2. Au2ro

Webasto repair video (not A2)

I am still getting around to looking at my non functioning webasto auxiliary heater and have been looking around for helpful videos etc. and found this:- How I fixed my Fuel Burning Heater (FBH) Freelander 1 TD4 Webasto Top C I hope forum members appreciate this as it certainly helped me...
  3. fin199

webasto service

Hello All, My webasto isn't working, so I know I'm going to have to take it out and see if I can service it Does anyone have any experience and know what to expect? also, is it possible to switch it on manually or with a webasto controller ? thanks Findlay
  4. D

Replacement Pipe for Webasto

Given the recent cold weather my Webasto has sprung into life and is kicking out loads of smoke when the car is stationary. Concerned, I whipped the bonnet off and found that the aluminum tube at the very top of the Webasto (Item 17 in the attached image) had been crushed flat so I suspect there...
  5. Swalsey

Webasto Pump causing failure to start engine

Hello all, It's a long time since I posted but I have knowledge to share that I don't think is too common yet. Last year my TDI engine stopped running, and was almost impossible to start despite the engine turning over on the starter easily and consistently. My choice of garage had a hard...
  6. K

-13 degrees, no heater.

Ok, so I've been browsing this forum the whole day. I've read all heater / webasto related topics I think. And couldn't find the answer so far. The problem is I live in Poland, and winters here are pretty cold. The temperature goes down to -13, -15 degrees. My A2 starts with no problems, but...
Back