Not open for further replies.

maersk

There are good ones out there.
Also there are poor ones.
Lookers 10/10
Reg Vardy 2/10
Arriva (nee Cowie Group) 5/10

icon_smile_cool.gif

As we are on the subject then....some of you may have picked up on issues with my Audi dealer, so I give.....

Robinsons of Norwich a -5/10

Bunch of cowboys.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Wayside, Milton Keynes, 9/10

Audi UK, also in Milton Keynes -5/100

I have to commend my local dealer
Colebrook Audi Newcastle 9/10

Mind you I have only had the car four months and only had to go back once for a replacement set of alloys.

David 2002 1.4 Petrol,Amulet,Concert A20c

For the Netherlands:

Audi dealer De Koning
I rate them with an 8 out of 10.

Good service, good afterservice.

Dennis de Held

Amulet Red 1.4 Tdi

I agree also Wayside Milton Keynes are 9/10

A2 1.6 FSI SE

Listers Worcester, Bromyard Road 10/10

They have been impeccable. Truely professional. Although I have a feeling there may be an alterior motive. My parents bought their A4 from them last year, and I made it known that I would be looking to buy soon. Certainly no other dealership considered me as a potential future customer when my parents were looking for a new car to buy.

Wasn't going to add my bit, but as its Christmas.

Vincents Shrewsbury - 9/10.
It will be 10/10 as soon as I get to test drive the RS6 they promised me. :):):):)

Kaine

----------------------------------------------------------
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie

Lomond Audi Glasgow 0/10

I hope the dealers read these posts and do something about it.

2002, 1.4, azure blue, 2 tone leather, concert II single cd. Member of A2OC site.

Brinkmann Audi Alkmaar 7/10
Brinkmann Audi Harlem 4/10
Killabee

Airodinamics is for people who can't build engines...

Kaine, I'm glad you added your bit! I travelled from Burton on Trent to Shrewsbury to view a Merlot Red A2 'in the flesh', whilst I was deciding on the spec for my new car. I told the dealer I had only come to look as Shrewsbury was a long way from home. No problem says Barry the salesman, have a test drive so that you'll have a better idea when you come to purchase, wherever you decided to get it from. Well.... we got to talking and , unlike a couple of other dealers I had spoken to, Barry actually knew his stuff! I decided to order my new car from them. They assured me I would receive the new rubbery wiper and enlarged fuel tank, and were aware that the September offer on climate & metallic paint had been extended ( something another dealer vehemently denied!) They also offered me a years free insurance. I was kept up to date with the manufacture/delivery progress and the dealer went to a great deal of trouble (its never straightforward is it?) to swap my personal registration.
Barry turned up on his day off to hand over the car on Sunday morning. Then it went a bit pear shaped. Optional spare wheel specified but not delivered PLUS rear seats would not re-engage. A red faced Barry apologised profusely and raided the workshop for tools. After a fraught 20 mins we gave up trying to fix the seat. The salesman offered a courtesy car, but I wanted mine (what a kid I am!). 'OK so when you specified alcantara didnt you check them out on a secondhand vehicle?' asked Barry. 'Yes' I replied. Three minutes later the secondhand vehicle was located and the broken seat replaced temporarily from the seconhand car. Barry is currently arranging for someone to come out to us after Christmas to replace the seat and the spare wheel. Absolutely excellent! 9/10 for Vincents Audi of Shrewsbury so far, as I'm not sure that the PDI should have picked up the 2 problems. I'll keep you posted.

ps 300 miles on and the car, so far, is a dream. Was there a thread for running in tips some while back.

John (& Mary) Imber 2003 1.4TDI SE, metallic silver, open sky, black leather /alcantara, Bose, ECC, DIS, Winter pack, mud flaps

Hi John (aka johnimber)

Welcome to the forum.
I'm glad you have had a good experience with Vincents. Enjoy.

Kaine

----------------------------------------------------------
In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie

John,

You mean there IS another Merlot Red one out there somewhere?

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

Rob,

Yes, a 1.4TDI. I took a test drive on a dull overcast day. I was finding it difficult to choose between Merlot Red with beige leather and Amulet or Silver with alcantara. I had read on the forum of some problems keeping standard trim clean. Audi seem to be doing a good job of keeping Merlot Red a secret (not on their website car configuration, not in the A2 brochure) I had seen a picture of one in autotrader described as metallic red and your own pictures on the owners club. In the end I plumped for silver but it was a close run thing. I hope to post some pictures soon.

John (& Mary) Imber 2003 1.4TDI SE, metallic silver, open sky, black leather /alcantara, Bose, ECC, DIS, Winter pack, mud flaps

Camerons Audi - Perth (Scotland) - 8/10

A bit unresponsive, but very good when actually pressed into doing anything.

vindis bedford 9/10 best deal on p/x (£1500 more than wayside m/k) best discount on new car

2003 se tdi ebony black, black leather,sky,dis,lumber,climate , w-pack, 5 spoke alloys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back