concert

1. E

[Concert CD Error] - Fix

OK, OK so next thing on the list was to repair the concert cd error that annoyed the heck out of me when starting the car. And I don't drive much anyway! Basically you take it apart and clean the lens with a cotton bud and isopropyl. In order to get there you have to pop-off the top and bottom...
  2. P

SAFE mode: TP and RDS does nothing

Hello all, I recently had the battery in my A2 replaced. This has caused the stereo (Concert) to enter SAFE mode. In the past, when the battery has died and I've been in SAFE mode, pressing TP and RDS together brings up the screen to enter the code, no problems there, worked every time...
  3. ndavid

Concert 2 and CAN-BUS

I have managed to fit my newly bought headunit (after I pulled up the volume button successfully), now I have this infamous illumination issue. But my car is a 2003 model with CAN-BUS. Originally I had a Chorus 2 (8Z0 035 152 A), my new radio is a Concert 2 (8Z0 035 186 F). I though that...
  4. A

The old poor reception chestnut...

Hiya, I've been trawling through the various old threads about poor radio reception in A2s and wondered if there is a recent update that I may have overlooked, or a solution someone has come up with. Our previous Y-reg A2 didn't suffer at all, but our 2003 tin roofer has no AM reception and FM...
  5. G

Concert to AUX

Hi Guys, Apologies if this has been covered already but I have had a look and couldn't see it. I am looking for a cheap and quick way to connect an AUX cable to my Concert stereo - I am not concerned about it charging the device it is connected to, I just want to be able to play music...
  6. D

Keep an aftermarket HU or revert back to proper Audi unit?

Hi Guys - this is my first post. I bought my first A2 last weekend and all the information that I've read on this forum has been incredible. You guys clearly know your stuff - which is good for me as I need to plunder your expertise! My A2 is a 2001 Y-reg SE TDi 75. The previous owner had...
  7. S

Concert II display not working - any help greatly appreciated!

Hi there. I'm new here, but a long time lurker. I was wondering if anyone may be able to help me. I got a Connects2 to supply my Concert II with an aux. I have removed the Stereo, all working correctly and then fitted the Connects2. Put it all back and nothing shows on the Concert display...
  8. plumpton

2003 A2 TDI - Audi concert CD - ipod options

hi guys as above really, we have owned the car for a short time and wanted to know the options for ipod connectivity and control from the concert CD i have seen a few posts regarding dension etc but i dont know what i am looking at something plug and play would be nice thanks for any info...
  9. ashley7715

Help Retro Concert 11 non can-bus 2001 tdi and a carpod bluetooth module?

Hi All, Having had Sean (2001 TDI) now for a while and with the mod list growing I thought I better crack on installing all the ebay items I have lying around my living room. What I've bought to replace the old concert tape player is... 1 x Concert 11 CD player 4b0 035 186G this is a...
  10. H

CAN-bus in A2 2004?

Hello, I'm new to A2OC. I picked up my MY 2004 A2 today. Prior to getting the car I already looked around for things to add and found a reasonably priced Concert II. After reading posts on this forum I expected to find a CAN connection in the dashboard to connect the Concert II to. But it...
  11. J

Which ISO harness do I need?

I am fitting a new stereo to my A2 and am finding it really confusing as there are different adaptors available. My car has the Concert CD Player fitted and in the receipt, the person who bought the car from new paid an extra £40 for an 'Active Loud Speaker' - does this mean that the car is...
  12. A

Ipod Adapter Solution

Hi everyone, I am very happy with my Ipod solution, so as I am new to this forum, I thought I could share it with you as my 1st contribution. When I agreed to live 100 km from my work, the deal was that I wanted the best Ipod solution for my car (A2 1.2 tdi). I also wanted to keep the...
Back