engine light

1. 3wheeler

Yaw sensor, or mine?

So today was my maiden voyage in my March 2001 £1000 66000 mile A2 1.4 SE. 5.5 hours home from the garage who inspected, MOT'd, serviced, Cambelt/waterpump'd and brake fluid'd it for the first time in 3 years or more, and doubling my initial expense. On this drive of motorways highways and...
  2. E

Normal intake manifold pressure AUA Engine???

Hi @here. I got a cold shower this morning as i went to start my AUA Engine A2, (which was under heavy rain during night), and it wont start. I managed to start it cranking for extended time and engine light came on. Car was running very rough, and revving it made it worse. I found a bit of...
  3. K

heeellppppppp red oil light on !!!!!!!

so i got the sensor fixed in the engine, the shop owner gave me car to use whilst he was fixing mine, he gave me a pile of crap and the engine light was on that aswell.....:mad: so i got the car back yesterday and the engine light came back on with the same code????? im very confussed now...
  4. K

Chat Hellppppp engine light on within 3 days of purchase!!!!!!!

Hey guys, im extremley upset, i just baught an audi a2 2001 1.4 3 days ago from a car shop, payed £2000 cash and today my engine light has come on. so i took it to a garage to do a diagnostic and it come up P1151??? what does this mean????? i rung the car place becuase i have 3 months...
  5. L

ABS Traction control problems, Engine light on and coolant temperature gauge problems

Hello, Having a few problems with my Audi A2 2002 1.4 petrol car :( The main worry is the engine light that has been on for a few days now. I had this previous problem before but it went off after 2 days, it has been on now for 5 days which is worrying me. The second problem is the annoying...
Back