A2 Footrest TT Style Slot Infills

2work

Well Known Member
United-Kingdom
Good afternoon everyone,

I really hope this new separate thread will save confusion of who is supplying what and who you should pay for what is on offer.

To purchase one of the stunning Bespoke A2 Footrests
BC20AF8F-890C-43E0-8AEB-CBC66BC1739D.jpeg
then please got to this thread. On this linked thread you will be able to register your interest, where I will send you a separate PM requesting payment.

If you have already secured your Bespoke A2 Footrest and want a set of the TT style Slot infills,
163AD1DA-D210-4F46-ABC6-1797591363F8.jpeg

80F4BACB-D443-46D1-BDF7-6BF14776F19A.jpeg
which is a 3D printed item made from black ABS then register your interest here on this thread.

A list will be available later this evening. All members on the list will need to pay Paul @depronman as this is nothing to do with me.

For these infills I am just a mere middle man who will save you postage as I can add the 3D printed parts to your existing footrest parcel. Paul will send these items to me in bulk from the list and I will add it to your footrest package. Delivery will of course will be delayed whilst Paul does the printing and gets them delivered to me. Once I have them I will simply add them to to your existing package already containing your footrest.

These footrest infills are £4.00 delivered to me, again please pay Paul and I will add them to your parcel containing your footrest, which will not incur further postage costs. I will of course be monitoring this thread to see which footrests not to send. Time consuming but happy to do this for you all.

If you want a set of these infills but I have already sent your footrest (I will PM you stating that it is on its way) then the cost is still £4.00 but there will be a £1.00 delivery charge, all which is payable to Paul. I will have a cut off of this coming Tuesday as I want to have all the footrests sent by then. If you’ve not registered interest in this thread by then, your footrest will be on its way to you and you will have to pay the additional £1.00 postage costs to have your 3D printed infills.

Hopefully no one is further confused by this. I will tidy up the Footrest thread and get all interested members user names on here.

Kind regards,

Tom

Last edited:
Afternoon all,

Here is what I have extracted from the Footrest thread along with PMs regards interest in these infills:
Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 15.57.44.png

I have no vision of what is discussed between you and Paul and therefore do not know what is paid for. This might just get too complicated over 2 threads with 2 members supplying something here.

I'm thinking of stepping away from this thread and leaving it for Paul @depronman to control and I will just hold off sending the footrest parcels that he tells me that requires the infills adding before dispatch.

The cut off for this is Tuesday 6 October. If you haven't registered your interest with Paul on this thread by then, your footrest will be in transit and you will need to purchase the infills along with separate postage.

I only have a tiny brain and would like to keep this simple for me and for everyone else to easily understand.

Hope this is clear and ok with everyone involved.

Kind regards,

Tom

Last edited:
Hi Tom, how exactly do they fit to the footrest?
Afternoon Steve,

Paul should be along to explain further and if I get it wrong.

I understand it that they are a push in item that is pushed in from the front. They will be adhered by the 3M tape below along with a thin line of (self supplied) superglue on the inside of the slot cut outs.

There was a thought of placing a lip on the bottom (for further security) and pushing them in from the rear then applying the 3M tape over them. I think this would have been the best idea but it would have been difficult for members to do this once I had already applied the 3M tape. They would probably have to remove the tape and possible waste the £1.75 already spent.

The push in from the front has been chosen as I am unable to send the tape separate from the footrests as it is only covered on 1 side, the underside is kept new from the upper side of the tape beneath it on the roll. therefore I have to apply the tape before dispatch. Hope that makes sense. Many members have paid for the tape at £1.75 and I want to keep this stunningly low to match their new stunning footrest. If this was discussed much earlier then a different idea could have been chosen, it seems my selection of tape is the stumbling point here.

Kind regards,

Tom

Add me to the list for the infills please...will go with the set of TT pedals just purchased!!!

Thanks,
Rob

Evening all,

Back again, here is the list as it stands from the interest from within this thread along with what was mentioned in the footrest thread:
Screen Shot 2020-10-03 at 20.06.40.png

I have no vision of what has been ordered or paid for over PM with Paul. I also don't know what footrest packages I should be holding back to add the infills to.

Paul @depronman are you in a position to take over the list and update the spreadsheet with the necessary details. I don't want to delay posting footrests that can be dispatched tomorrow or Monday.

Kind regards,

Tom

Last edited:
Registered interest on the other thread but I'm not on the spreadsheet, so just another reminder of my interest please.
Cheers for all the time you're spending on this!

Registered interest on the other thread but I'm not on the spreadsheet, so just another reminder of my interest please.
Cheers for all the time you're spending on this!
Apologies for missing you.

Ill add you to the list shortly but hopefully handing this thread over to Paul as it would be easier for him to fill in the details and keep the list updated, list now updated sir.

Kind regards,

Tom

Last edited:
Hi all,
I have spent some time tonight cross referencing my paypal traffic over the last couple of days to a spreadsheet sent to me by Tom
The result is below
The first section are to be sent to Tom (2work)
The second section are for me to send out to members directly.
The third section (in yellow) are user names that Tom provided to me but I have not been able to cross reference to my paypal transactions, can you please check if you are in this yellow section and if you are anywhere else on the spreadsheet and advise if you are on twice
If you have not paid then please drop me a PM and I will provide my paypal details
I am hopefull that the foot rest will arrive Monday and let me get on with finalising the design and getting them printed off

Infill-6.PNG

Regards,
Paul

Last edited:
Back