Audi Driver International 2010

riverlad

A2OC Donor
Well talking to everyone at Audis in the park. I am going to try to book the sat off for the adi. They can be a pain to give time off at work so thought I would get in early. This is one soc I don't want to miss.

I just looked at the Adi web site and they have Concource d'elegance John(john-wingnut) so mayby if we get some of those trained birds of prey from warrick castle to poop over the TT's you might stand a chance;)

Cheers

David

Last edited:
LOL........

I take it than means something along the lines of a clean car on show???

I'll have to get my engine bay chromed and have azure blue tubing / hoses on show

John

Well you should all be getting a voting for via E:mail from the forum soon, so get the club somemore trophy's

I'll start it again like i did last year 1st on the list will be Audi personality of the year and we should all put MIKE HILL A2OC. come on lets see if we can get Mike a joint GOLD with Alan McNish this year lol

Mike will soon be putting a attending day and Gala meal thread up soon as well

I'm going

Cheers Phil

I've allready done my donation for my spot on the club stand (£2) i take we was still doing this ?

Let us know when you want the payment Mike

Cheers Phil

Hi Phil,

I've just had notification of your £2 entry and so you're deffo on the club stand!

I think you've got my details still as to where to send a cheque, but if not, I'll PM you later on.

£36 per person and you then sort out your preferred accomodation to suit.

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Phil,

I've just had notification of your £2 entry and so you're deffo on the club stand!

I think you've got my details still as to where to send a cheque, but if not, I'll PM you later on.

£36 per person and you then sort out your preferred accomodation to suit.

Cheers,

Mike

Yes got you address so i'll get a cheque off to you, sent the Hilton an E:mail to see if i could get any discount as they send me loads of stuff for the summer but it all drys up at the end of September and i've used them for holidays in Belfast as well, worth a try if nothing else;)

Cheers phil

Yes, their rates are more pricey than last year by quite a margin (mind you, I got free accomodation last year after they had a flood in one of the wings).

I too got a 30% off code, but it will have expired by the time ADI comes around.

Cheers,

Mike

I have put my self on both lists, and made my £2 donation for the space on the club stand.

Mike Pm sent.

Cheers

David

Some Questions:-
Is it £2 per car or per person?
How do you make the payment via the site?

And I will probably get shot down for saying this but if it is £2 per car, it seems a bit on the low side, wouldn't it be better to be £5 with the balance going to club funds, running this site etc?

I have signed up but I too dont know how to pay the £2

John

Do it on the 'make a donation' link :)

That's my £2 + a small donation to club funds paid, I'll be down for ADI but won't make the gala evening as we are staying with family, so won't be there to see Hill pick up Gold!

Last edited:
Hi all,

Yes, to confirm it's £2 per car - after all, it's to secure the cars spot on the stand. Should you win the raffle for the magazine subscription, it's up to the car occupants to work out who'll get the first read!!

Robin, Murdo, got the deposits - thanks for your generosity too!

Murdo, it would be lovely to upgrade to gold this year, but back in the real world. . . . . . . . . . .

Cheers,

Mike

Hi mike i have just donated for myself and vonnie.looking forward to a great weekend at ADI all I hope is your room doesn't get flooded this year!!! Cheers mike

Is someon going to put up a proper link to the awards voting? Voting closes at the end of August!

The site is http://www.audidriverinternational.co.uk/ Then click on awards

Answers were:-

Q1 - Mike Hill A2OC
Q13 - A2OC
Q14 - A2OC

Only one vote per person/address - well there are four of us here all with different work addresses, maiden names etc. I reckon we can get our eligible votes into double figures:D

Ive been waiting for hiltons sale its usually around now.. I will prob jus stay at premier inn over the road again for two nights

Back