Audis in the Park 2010

Ok, if this is not enough notice for you all then I don't know what is!

The date is set and the venue is booked!

Sunday 8th August 2010 @ Wicksteed Park, Kettering!

I am in the process off updating the website so please keep checking back.

www.audisinthepark.co.uk

Please make this a sticky Admin peeps!

this is great news that you are doing it again next year---i will do my best to get as many a2's as possible hhhmmm... cant get any less really lol
this was a great show last year with some great attractions for the kids and us big kids.
cheers for letting us know mike

i will add a link on here to the calender so people can add there names to show their interest.... not yet i cant as the calender isn't available yet for next year! but i will

Last edited:
Thanks a lot dude, I will be updating the website very soon with lots of info to make the event even bigger and better than the last.

Advanced tickets and club pitch allocation are just some of the new things planned for 2010.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot dude, I will be updating the website very soon with lots of info to make the event even bigger and better than the last.

Advanced tickets and club pitch allocation are just some of the new things planned for 2010.

Sounds good to me! And, seing as it's in August, maybe there is a chance of better weather for a gathering of A2s compared to the usual ADI meet at Castle Coombe in October!? (Well, I did say 'maybe'. There are never any guarantees for a British summertime to have a sunny day, even in the middle of August!!).

Count me in anyway. I'll add to calendar when it's up and running.

Ezza

4279744032_d4599e92d3.jpg

Hi guys

We really hoped to come to this this year but I am pregnant and due 24th July so don't think its really practical!

Look forward to hearing all about it!

Lisa

Come on guys...i've seen how you boyz nad gurls turn up at castle combe for ADI...I just know you can do better than than for AITP.

Any chance this can be made a sticky in the socials??? :D

hi john yes we are doing a club stand if you look at the first page of this thread there is a link to show your interest. as the show gets closer it gathers momentum--so expect to see more interest very soon.but i really cant see us getting asmany a2's as we get for adi show--BUT PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG lol camping is an option aswell.
cheers mike

This event is governed by us..........and its basically central england!!!

Except that the event is organised by someone other than A2OC and Kettering is hardly central England: 65 miles to London, 110 miles to Manchester, 180 miles to Newcastle, 170 miles to Exeter, 115 miles to Bristol etc

Yes, it's close to you in Milton Keynes John, but it's not central!

Cheers,

Mike

PS Makes no odds to me as I'm otherwise engaged on that weekend, but I'd travel to most Audi gatherings anyway.

Agree with Skipton. There is never anything north of Birmingham! I am wanting to attend an event, but travelling over 110 miles is a little far for one day!

Why can we not arrange a social event in Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds or similar.

Would also be closer to those of us in Scotland, and is a more 'central' location for all!

Well, there is the Awesome GTi day coming up, based in Manchester?

When people think of central England, they forget the bit that goes narrower, anything roughly above the M62!

England is roughly 350 miles long, from the border at Berwick to anywhere on the south coast (or 400-420 to Cornwall), so halfway down is about 175miles from Berwick, or somewhere round Chester, Sheffield or Grimsby.

Width wise, we're looking at 120 miles or so (190 to the humpy bit of Norfolk), so it's looking like the true 'centre' is around the Sheffield region, which is 74 miles north of Kettering!

He said pedantically!!;)

Cheers,

Mike

Yeah, gutted about the Manc event, as would go, but quite sure I am in work that wknd, and doubt I will be able to swap!

Around the Sheffield are would be great for me! As not to far to drive to and back in one day!

Last edited:
Back